Chateau Paul Mas Clos des Mures Languedoc Rouge


The vineyards are located on a plateau so they have a lot of sunlight. The Chateau Paul Mas Clos des Mures Languedoc Rouge is a blend of mostly Syrah, supplemented with Grenache and Mourvedre grapes. 
40% of the blend had a malolactic fermentation in oak barrels. The remaining 60% aged in oak barrels after fermentation.
Tasting notes
Intense purple colour with pomegranate reflections. Complex nose full of cherries. Roasted coffee beans and black currant aromas evolve into violets and spicy tones. Well-balanced with soft tannin, a full wine.
Strong fruity character with vanilla and toast in a long finish. Elegant and graceful.
11,50 €
15,33 € per 1 l
incl. 19% VAT , plus shipping costs
From Unit price (0,75 l) Base price
12 11,15 €* 14,87 € per l
24 10,93 €* 14,57 € per l
36 10,35 €* 13,80 € per l
  • Available immediately
  • Delivery time: 2 - 3 Workdays (Other countries)